« Aims of the conference: to create an interdisciplinary platform for a fruitful discussion of the problems of language, music and gesture interaction in the modern information world.
Among the topics to be discussed at the conference are the following:
- The structure of linguistic and musical knowledge, their functioning and formation; implicit and explicit components in their acquisition; common and different features in music and language perception and understanding.
- Non-verbal means of communication; prosodic characteristics of speech, their perception; gesture, body language and their interaction with verbal communication and music.
- Questions of language and musical mastering; the interaction between language and music in the process of their acquisition; interaction between cognitive systems responsible for the perception of musical and linguistic text.
- Musical informatics, computer and electro-acoustic music; development of electronic musical instruments and principles of performance; neural networks in music and language.
- Automatic processing of language and music data; quantitative studies of musical and linguistic text. »
Date limite de soumission : 31 octobre 2020.
Pour plus de détails : cliquez ici.