Appel de conférences pour le colloque « Saint-Saëns Across Borders », Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester, UK, 3-4 février 2022.
« To mark the centenary of the death of Camille Saint-Saëns, the Royal Northern College of Music presents an international conference on Saint-Saëns, his life and his works outside of France and in transnational contexts.
- Saint-Saëns in Britain
- His relations with musicians and artists
- His association with aristocracy, British society and institutions
- His British premières, recordings and the reception of his music
- Saint-Saëns’s foreign tours (eg. within Europe and to the USA)
- Saint-Saëns and the Colonial World
- Saint-Saëns beyond the borders of the concert hall, eg. film, television, video games
- Saint-Saëns across disciplinary borders