Appel de conférences pour le colloque « Interdisciplinary Approaches to Musical Time », Université de Coimbra, Portugal, 12-14 octobre 2023.
« The time and temporality in/of music present complex problems that benefit from a plurality of methods, theories and subjectivities. Música Analítica 2023 approaches musical time in its multiple meanings and relations to phenomena, its diversity in history and culture, and its many experiential modes. Without placing limitations on what disciplines might contribute to a robust set of conversations, the conference organizers anticipate and welcome proposals from:
- all disciplines in musicology, including music theory and analysis, historical musicology, ethnomusicology, popular-music studies, and the history of music theory;
- various fields of the humanities, including classical studies, medieval and early-modern studies; dance, film, poetry and other allied arts; and philosophy of time;
- anthropology, global cultural history, and international area studies;
- behavioral sciences, including music perception and cognition;
- cognitive neuroscience;
- computer science and artificial intelligence. »
Date limite de soumission : 20 mai 2023.
Pour plus de détails : cliquez ici.
Image : photo de Quaid Lagan sur Unsplash.