Appel de conférences pour le colloque « Music and the Figurative Arts in the Baroque Era », Barcelone, Institut d’Estudis Catalans,10-12 mai 2023.
« The present conference proposes to explore this multifaceted relationship between music and the figurative arts in the Baroque Era.
The programme committee encourages submissions within the following areas, although other topics are also welcome:
- Music, power, and propaganda: feasts and courtly contexts
- Music in Heaven: spirituality and ideal music
- Music and stage: scenography and theatrical art
- Music in depictions of life and/or death
- Domestic music: metaphors, allegories, and depictions of daily life
- Love and music: from chaste love to the brothel
- New glimpses of ancient mythology
- Musicians’ portraits
- Music, rhetoric, and Baroque art
- Baroque style in music vs. baroque style in the figurative arts »
Date limite de soumission : 5 février 2023.
Pour plus de détails : cliquez ici.