« The Journal Dramaturgias is a four-monthly publication of the DramaLAB (LADI-UnB) of the University of Brasília, focused on the discussion and production of events that are performance-oriented from the widening of the dramaturgy concept. In this sense, original papers, photo-essays, creative processes, interviews, translations, dramaturgical texts, research papers or works by LADI and other similar institutions are published, thematic dossiers, national and international meeting materials on dramaturgy, and reviews written in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German. In this widening concept of dramaturgy, we include investigations that managing intersections among several disciplines and objects, like Classical Studies, Musicology, Orchestration, Dance Studies, Theory and History of Theatre, Translation Studies, Music Theatre, Opera, Musical Composition, Visual Arts, Philosophy, Hermeneutics. »
Sujets abordés par le numéro :
- « Discussing Chorus: social and performative concepts
- References to choral activities in Material Culture of Antiquity
- Ancient Greek tragedy and Chorus
- Dancing and Chorality
- Choral self-referentiality
- Tensions between individuality and group in creative process
- Choralities in the world cultural traditions
- Choralities and intermediality
- Choralities and dramaturgy
- Using choral metaphors to explain the cosmos, nature and life. »
Date limite de soumission : 20 février 2024.
Pour plus de détails : cliquez ici.