Organisateurs : Michael Austin et Jesse Kinne.
« Scholars are invited to submit proposals for the ninth North American Conference on Video Game Music. The keynote speaker for this year’s conference will be artist-educator Mega Ran, who will also be performing in concert.
We are soliciting proposals for presentations on any aspect of music in games, including, but not limited to:
- The history of music in video games
- Approaches to analyzing game music
- Intersections of game music and other media
- Critical and/or hermeneutic approaches to game music
- Case studies of specific games
- Game music and pedagogy
- Ethnographic approaches to game music
- Performance of game music inside and outside of games
- The intersections of game music and race/ethnicity, social justice, and/or hip hop. »
Date limite de soumission (résumé de 250 mots à envoyer à nacvgm-at-gmail.com) : 15 décembre 2021.
Pour plus d’informations : cliquez ici.