Vient de paraître : « Further Analyses from the VIAMAP », par Amine Beyhom, Near Eastern Musicology Online, vol. 6, no 10-1, p. 5–36.
« The article is a sequel to two already published articles, “MAT for the VIAMAP” and “The Lost Art of Maqām”, with 4 new video analyses and two explanatory videos.
« [With this article and analyses, the author] has opened a completely novel way of scientific enquiry in musicology. »
Wim van der Meer
- Video Analysis no. 1 (YouTube publication) of a taqsīm (improvisation) by Kudsi Erguner on (Turkish) nāy in maqām Ḥijāz
- Video Analysis no. 2 (YouTube publication) of Inés Bacán’s martinete “Y a la Puerta Llaman”
- Video Analysis no. 3 (YouTube publication) of “Las Doce Acaban de Dar” – Martinete, sung by El Camarón de la Isla
- Video Analysis no. 4 (YouTube publication) of Pepe de la Matrona’s martinete “Cante del Yunque”
- “What you see is what you get (If you know where to look)” (YouTube publication) highlights the minute-inflexions to the melodic line which are sometimes perceived as the effective pitch by the auditor
- “Few indicators for Vocal and Musical techniques of ‘Cante Jondo‘ used in the video analyses of the CERMAA for the VIAMAP series” (YouTube publication) highlights the multiplicity of vocal techniques used by proficient Cante Jondo performers such as Pepe de la Matrona »
Disponible pour consultation en ligne.