« Context is a refereed (peer-reviewed) international music journal that publishes original research concerning all aspects of music and music-related fields. In addition to articles, Context presents reviews of recent publications (book and other printed materials, but not CDs), interviews with composers and practitioners, and reports on ongoing research projects.
Produced within the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music at the University of Melbourne, Context is edited and produced by a committee of graduate students, recent graduates and staff. »
Au sommaire :
- John Whiteoak. Investigating ‘Improvisatory Music’ in Australia before Jazz through the Trove Digitised Australian Newspaper Database
- Özgecan Karadağlı. Western Performing Arts in the Late Ottoman Empire: Accommodation and Formation
- Maria Mannone and Federico Favali. Musical Form and Architectural Structure: Some Considerations on Qwalala
- David R.M. Irving and Alan Maddox. Towards a Reflexive Paradigm for the Study of Musics in Australian Colonial Societies (1788–1900)
- Philip Eames. A Collage of Remembrance: An Interview with Paul Stanhope
- Et plus encore.
Disponible pour consultation en ligne.