Appel de conférences pour le « University of Toronto Graduate Music Conference », Université de Toronto et en ligne, 18-19 mars 2023.
« The committee invites graduate students to submit proposals for 20-minute paper presentations, with a 10-minute question period to follow each presentation. We encourage the submission of papers on all genres of music and in any area of music research, including, but not limited to, musicology, music theory, ethnomusicology, performance, music education, composition, and music technology. We also invite proposals for 30-minute lecture-recitals or themed sessions of 2-3 papers. Submissions that discuss anti-colonial methods and other diversity initiatives in music are particularly welcome.
- Individual papers/Lecture-recitals: 250 words or less
- Themed sessions: 250-word summary describing the focus of the session and 250-word abstracts for each position paper.
- Author’s name
- Institutional affiliation
- Preferred email address
- Short biography (100 words or less)
- Your preference of conference format (in-person or virtual) – Please note that this is not binding. It is only for planning purposes. »
Date limite de soumission : 13 janvier 2023.
Pour plus de détails : cliquez ici.