Appel de conférences pour le colloque « North American Conference on Video Game Music », Louisiana Tech University et en ligne, 2-3 avril 2022.
« Scholars are invited to submit proposals for the ninth North American Conference on Video Game Music. The keynote speaker for this year’s conference will be artist-educator Mega Ran, who will also be performing in concert.
We are soliciting proposals for presentations on any aspect of music in games, including, but not limited to:
- The history of music in video games
- Approaches to analyzing game music
- Intersections of game music and other media
- Critical and/or hermeneutic approaches to game music
- Case studies of specific games
- Game music and pedagogy
- Ethnographic approaches to game music
- Performance of game music inside and outside of games
- The intersections of game music and race/ethnicity, social justice, and/or hip hop. »
Date limite de soumission : 15 décembre 2021.
Pour plus de détails : cliquez ici.
Image : Branden Skeli sur Unsplash